Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Bad Company (Howe era)

  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Bad Company (Howe era)

    these take me back to a simpler time and with some really good memories

    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EXh2ZJ9VVY]YouTube - Bad Company - If You Needed Somebody (Video)[/ame]

    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFv42YyigUg&NR=1]YouTube - Bad Company - Holy Water (Video)[/ame]

    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_YPXF8uAxs&feature=related]YouTube - Bad Company - How About That (Video)[/ame]

    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sX6Jl19h7Zk]YouTube - Bad Company - Little Angel[/ame]
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bad Company (Howe era)

    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPxfzpwtDCQ]YouTube - Bad Company - Boys Cry Tough( Live 91')[/ame]

    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdkm0aVIhXU&feature=related]YouTube - Bad Company - Walk Through Fire[/ame]
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •